Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Getting Behind



The last week of August I was looking for a mindless knitting project to work on. I started this sweater with EZ's percentage system (updated by Meg) and gorgeous wool that I have had a long time. Nothing ever seemed to be the right project for this yarn and it just sat in my stash for years. This was the perfect yarn for a plain knit in the round sweater. I even wound all the yarn into nifty center pull skeins. Not even one round has been knitted since the first week or so of September. Colder weather is here....no sweater.

I love to start new projects. I loathe finishing old projects that have fallen to the side. When a new project catches my attention all others become UFOs. My thought is that maybe I would finish this sweater if I post a pic here. Now that group #19 is going and 17 will continue in January the sweater has been a faded memory. We'll see if it can tear me away from the postcards.

No comments: