Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting back on track


Still not finished with art quilt from the sketch in my last post. Somehow it is just not sparking my interest. Perhaps I'll go back to the sketch book and start anew. This canvas above was made using adobe clay paints in the traditional colors for used on adobe houses. The one blue square is more of a cobalt shade and the other colors are a little more crisp in person. This was the color inspiration for the background in the sketch below.

I am also working on my round robin page for FiberDiary and two other challenges. The Journal Quilt project and Remember Me challenge ideas are simmering on the back burner till I get the Self-Expression piece and RR book page done. Also due VERY soon are some birthday postcards. Wow! I need to get busy!

No comments: